2009年4月10日星期五

things tat i will not 4gt......



things tat i will not 4gt......the scar tat u left for me....

2day is a very very confuse day for me.....

after morning class....i went wif my girls gang go makan shushi.....

we so enjoy taking pin in shushi king and eating the shushi.......

bt after tat i bk home....3 smt i went to school take thing....mana tau....

while walk till the padang....i was talking wif fren on ph jst nw...a malay guy wearing sarong com near me.....i so sked n turn n walk bk home....he folo me and keep ask me ah moi....den i din turn bk faster run n walk bk home....he keep shout at me say ah moi jangan lari.....when i reach home...i feel tat my hand is shaking.....i can't even open the gate......when i makesure myself d in the hs...i sit down n ask myself com down.....den i ask a fren help to send me go school take thing....haiz....den after tat....at nite...thanks for all the fren wn me join them go for dinner n movie...n keep cheer me up.....

sometimes....i reli reli hate malay guy....who don wn do thing den go kacau ppl if nt den go ragut beg....hurt ppl.....this is nt the first time d.....



HATE THEM

1 条评论: